PJD CAREY ELITE SEA BLUE
The stunning PJD Carey Elite is their flagship model and features a chambered, bound swamp ash body, paired with a flame maple top. The neck is made from roasted maple with a rosewood fret board, with a custom neck profile based on a standard "C" shape. The heal block is contoured for comfort.
Hand made to order in York and finished in Elite Sea Blue with PJD/Hiscox hard case. An absolutely stunning guitar in all ways.
- BEAUTIFUL FLAME MAPLE TOP FINISHED IN SEA BLUE WITH MATCHING BACK PLATES
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT AND RESONANT ASH BODY (IT RINGS INCREDIBLY WELL)
- ROASTED MAPLE NECK
- DARK ROSEWOOD BOARD (I HAD TO CHECK IF IT WAS EBONY)
- JAPANESE GOTOH HARDWARE (THE ONLY THING ON THE GUITAR THAT ISN’T BRITISH)
- AMAZING CREAM T ELIMINATOR HUMBUCKERS (THESE WOULD COST YOU £238 IF BOUGHT FROM CREAM T)
This is a truly special guitar, super lightweight, rings like a bell and is very loud acoustically and then when you plug in, the Cream T humbuckers sound amazing.
LISTERS GUITARS PRICE ONLY £2399
Top Wood: Satin Flame Maple
Back Wood: Swamp Ash
Top Finish: Satin
Bridge: Gotoh Hardtail
Tuners: Gotoh Vintage-Style
Hardware Finish: Nickel
Bridge Pickup: Cream T, Eliminator Humbucker
Neck pickup: Cream T, Eliminator Humbucker
Frets: Jescar Nickel
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25.5"
Neck Wood: Quartersawn Roasted Maple
Neck Depth At Nut: 23mm
Profile: Standard C Shape
Fretboard Radius: 10"/12"
Width of Fretboard At The Body: 56.5mm
Width of Fretboard At The Nut: 42mm
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Nut: 42mm Bone